（1）As an English teacher, what do you think of the usage of multimedia in class？
（2）Do you think that singing English songs or playing chant are useful for cultivating students’ interest in English learning?
Students will master the sound /ai/ in the words “five”, “alive” and so on.
Students will apply the sound correctly in real communication.
Students will be more interest in speaking English.
Key and difficult point:
Key Point: Students will master the sound /ai/ in the words “five”, “alive” and so on.
Difficult Point: Students will apply the sound correctly in real communication.
Step 1: Warming-up
2.Play a chant they have learned “tomato, tomato, wash, wash, wash” and lead them to learn another chant this class.
Step 2: Presentation
1. Students watch the picture and tell the teacher what they can see in the picture, and the teacher guide them to present the first part of the chant. Then students watch the picture carefully and predict what’s wrong with the boy, then the teacher guide them to present the last part of the chant.
2. Students observe the sentences and find out what common letters they can find.
3. The teacher teaches them correct pronunciation of the letter “i” in “five”, “right” and so on.
Step 3: Practice
1. Read the pronunciation /ai/ and the words that includes “i” repeatedly.
2. Listen to the tape and follow the tape, paying attention to the intonation of the chant.
3. Students work in pairs to make a chant in 5 minutes.
1. The teacher writes more words that includes the sound /ai/and students try to read them.
2. Students work in groups to make a story using the picture and the words with the sound /ai/ on the blackboard.
Step5: Summary and Homework
Summary: ask a student to conclude the content of the lesson and summarize with the whole class.
Homework: ask students to search other pronunciation of the letter “i” and list those words accordingly.
（1）As an English teacher, what do you think of the usage of multimedia in class?
Multimedia help students to understand our class more smoothly and vividly and enhance their thinking ability. With images, audios and videos, knowledge that is difficult to understand in English is well presented. The students can more truly feel the content of the text, which is helpful to solve difficulties. In the environment of multimedia students can also develop abstract thinking and divergent thinking.
（2）Do you think that singing English songs or playing chant are useful for cultivating students' interest in English learning?
As far as the activity such as singing or chant itself is concerned, it is very interesting and can attract students' attention. The time for students to keep concentrating is limited. If you add such activities as some songs and chants that students like, you can not only attract students' attention, but also cultivate their interest in learning. Therefore, combining knowledge and activities in the classroom allows students to learn while playing and even achieve better effects.